Saratoga Springs Real Estate
Saratoga Springs is an iconic destination in New York State, and it’s also a wonderful place to call home year-round.
The Spa City
This idyllic city was named for the bubbling springs that can be found in the area. The population, which hovers at around 30,000, swells during the summer months, when visitors from all over the country come to experience the relaxing effects of the city’s famed mineral springs.
It remains a wonderful vacation spot in the fall, when the leaves change color and the environment becomes even more tranquil.
Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondacks, the city is located north of Ballston Spa and the Hudson Valley, and is roughly 30 minutes away from Albany, the state capital. There is a small downtown area that’s lined with shops, cafés, and restaurants for your enjoyment.
It is home to the famed Saratoga Race Course. Opened in 1863, it attracts horse race enthusiasts from all over the world during its six-week season, which lasts from July to September.
The city is also home to Skidmore College and SUNY Empire State College.
Visit Saratoga Springs Real Estate
Get to know Saratoga Springs Real Estate better with our featured images and videos.
Saratoga Springs NY Real Estate
The housing market consists mainly of single-family homes, condos, and apartments. There’s an excellent selection of new construction homes to choose from. Saratoga Springs is known for its beautifully preserved Victorian architecture. Other prevalent architectural styles include Greek Revival, Gothic Revival, Italianate, Second Empire, and Queen Anne. Ready to explore Saratoga Springs, NY real estate? The Keir Weimer Team is here to help. Call 1.518.290.3032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Living in Saratoga Springs, NY
Living in this beautiful city gives you access to the following attractions:
- Saratoga Race Course – Hailed by Sports Illustrated as one of the world’s finest sporting venues, the course hosts stakes races and other related events during its annual six-week season from July through to September. Established in 1863, it is the third oldest race track in the United States (though some consider it the oldest) and is home to the Travers Stakes, the oldest 3-year-old thoroughbred race in the country.
- Historic Congress Park – Here you’ll find exquisite gardens, a carousel ride, and a historic 1870s casino called Canfield Casino. The casino is listed as a National Historic Landmark and houses the Saratoga Springs History Museum.
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) – SPACfeatures several performance venues including the Jazz Bar, the Charles R. Wood Gazebo Stage, and the Spa Little Theater. The main stage seats 25,000 guests. Catch a concert or a dance recital while you’re here.
- National Museum of Dance & Hall of Fame – Founded in 1986, the museum is the only museum in the country that is dedicated to dance as an art form. Its archives include videos, photos, costumes, documents, and more.
- East Side Recreation Park – This ADA-accessible park is home to several sports fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, and a jogging track. It also features an outdoor skate park. Those who want to relax will enjoy the interactive spray fountain and the shaded picnic areas.
- Recreation Center – At 33,000 square feet, the recreation center features several ball courts, a multipurpose room, an interactive spray fountain, a game room, and a multipurpose gymnasium. Come here to play your favorite sport and meet other residents.
- Waterfront Park on Saratoga Lake – This four-acre park can be found just off Crescent Avenue. It features a sandy beach and a non-motorized boat launch. There’s also a small amphitheater that commands gorgeous views of the lake and may be used for social gatherings and community events.
- Downtown Saratoga Springs –The downtown area brings you a spectacular array of shops, galleries, bars, and restaurants. There’s also ample parking space for visitors who are bringing their cars.
For more information on life in Saratoga Springs, call The Keir Weimer Team at 1.518.290.3032.
Overview - Last 30 days